1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we?
Aledo Construction Limited is the data controller (contact details below) for personal data provided via this website. This means it determines how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Aledo Construction Limited complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data to respond to your queries or to inform you of news, events, and projects at Aledo Construction Limited.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
We collect personal information relating to you when you contact us through the contact forms on this website. This information may include your name, email and your phone number. We will only use this information to respond to your request. We will never use this information to market to you unless you have specifically requested us to reach out to you through the contact form.
The legal basis for using your data is Legitimate Interest: i.e. processing is necessary to ensure Aledo Construction is effective and efficient in its regular business activities and communicating with interested parties.
5. Sharing your personal data
In certain circumstance, we need to share personal data in pursuit of legitimate company interests (for example; we use third party processors to manage our website and we use cloud-based services (Microsoft) to store and protect the data). We also share information with our Sales Agents. In all circumstances, this sharing is conducted under contracts that are ensure compliance under the “GDPR”.
6. International Transfer
All personal data is either stored within the European Economic Area or in locations that have been designated as adequate by the European Commission and under the safeguards agreed for those locations. We will not transfer any data to any additional third country or international organisation without your explicit consent and without appropriate privacy safeguards in place.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep data in accordance with the guidance set out within our formal records retention policies and delete all records 18 months after our engagement with you ceases.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|Universal Analytics (Google)||_ga
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.|
9. Your rights and your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Aledo Construction Limited holds about you.
- The right to request that Aledo Construction Limited corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary or lawful for Aledo Construction Limited to retain such data.
- If we have required your consent to process data, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
- The right to request that Aledo Construction Limited provide the you with your personal data and in certain circumstances, to transmit that data directly to another data controller.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, where:
- Aledo Construction Limited relies on legitimate interests as the legal basis for processing.
- Aledo Construction Limited is using the data for direct marketing.
- Aledo Construction Limited is processing data for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. As Aledo Construction Limited’s main establishment is based in Ireland, the first point of contact should be Data Protection Commissioner (Ireland) – see details below.
All of these rights will be upheld free of charge.
10. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice. The new notice will explain the new use of your personal data prior to commencing the processing. It will set out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
11. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact the Aledo Construction Limited Data Privacy Representative at the following location.
Data Privacy Representative at email@example.com
You can contact the Data Protection Commissioner (Ireland) on +353 (0761) 104 800; via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to: The Data Protection Commission, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland